What is the StealthSwitch II?
The StealthSwitch II is a fully programmable USB foot switch capable of sending keystrokes, hotkeys, macros or mouse clicks in any program. The StealthSwitch II comes with configuration software for Windows (XP and Vista 32,64, Windows 7 32,64) and MAC OSX. Once programmed the configuration software is no longer required since all settings are stored in the switch hardware itself virtually eliminating the possibility of software conflicts. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. If a program can be controlled with keystrokes or hotkeys, it will work with the StealthSwitch II. Configuration is fast and easy.
- The StealthSwitch II has been used as a push-to-talk footswitch in VOIP gaming programs like Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, WOW, Second Life, etc.
- Trigger for commercial PhotoBooths
- Foot Pedal control of transcription software
- Foot control for PC based teleprompter
- Electronic music page turner
- Foot Control of electronic test equipment
- Assistive Technology Switch Interface
- Control for Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Gamers – Bind any keystroke or hotkey in any game
The StealthSwitch II comes with 1 integrated footswitch and support for up to 4 inexpensive slave switches.
“Hey guys. I purchased a pre-production version of the stealthswitch2 and I have to give the feedback that it totally rocks. I use one footpedal for vent, and the other to toggle my [modifier] macros in World of Warcraft.”